Got tagged by
Just a Valentine's Day Meme
1. Who was your first kiss and what was it like?
I was twelve, I think. She (yes, "She") asked me what I would say if she kissed me and I cracked a joke, which seemed to somber her more than humour her, so I leaned forward and kissed her. But I got all awkward and missed, so she kissed me again, and I was really flustered and uncertain and I couldn't sleep that night. Did I mention I did this in a church? I did this in a church. Sometimes I just want to go back in time and sucker punch the SHIT out of myself.
2. Are you in a relationship? If so, are you happy?
Single as hell. I guess I would date someone, though? idk. I'm pretty unromantic, unless we're roleplaying (; If that's the case, I would steam shit UP.
3. Do you have a crush?
4. Who is your crush?
See question above plz:
5. Are you a virgin?
Yeah. Happily so. Someday when I'm married, someone will have me, but until then, stay away from my pants, yo.
6. What do you think of Valentine's Day?
It kind of grosses me out? Idk. I'm glad people are happy together, but just keep me out of it.
7. Who is your Valentine?
Can I just like draw some really really hot person and say that they're my valentine, or is that like a no-go?
8. Have you ever asked anyone out?
Yeah. The only person who's ever said "no" to me.
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
I actually have a few? Is that okay? I'm listing them any ways.
Eoin Macken, Colin Morgan and Bradley James. All in my closet. Now.
10. Has anyone ever asked you out and you turned them down?
All the time, because I'm a shallow heartless bitch. C:
11. Do you think anyone has a crush on you right now?
Don't think so. I'm pretty sure all the raunchy dudes who flirt with me just want in my pants.
12. What is your favorite thing to do on Valentine's Day?
Go out with friends and forget that it's Valentine's Day, because Valentine's day grosses me out.
13. What's the best Valentine's Day that you've had so far?
I'm pretty sure when I was a Freshman, I had this adorable boyfriend who took me out and gave me a giant teddy bear and bought me candy n stuff. I guess you could consider that my only Legit Valentine's Day ever?
14. What's your idea of a perfect date?
I would imagine a nice dinner and a walk in the park on a nice night would suit me well enough. Also, if it's not too much trouble, sharing my ipod? I would be like 600% cool with sharing my ipod.
15. How do you know when you're in love?
in love or when people are in love in general
Because the only time I was ever in love, I knew the object of my affection would be such for a really really long time the second I laid eyes on it. It was like a flash of realization dawned over me all at once. It made me really dizzy, and honestly a little sick to my stomach. That was when I was in seventh grade, and I still have smouldering affections for that person.
I also think I got that feeling one other time, too, but I don't really remember the cause?
As for people in general, idk. Maybe your shit goes down like mine and maybe it doesn't.
16. Have you ever loved someone on a romantic level?
see question above pls.
17. Do you prefer more or less clingy relationships?
Dunno. I like my partners to be subtly interested in me. An open book is boring to me.
18. Do you feel like you're loved on an everyday basis?
Yeah C: People do things for me every day that make me see that there is so much more to love than just romantic, red love.
19. Are you usually the first person to make a move?
Nah. Not unless I get intensely curious about someone.
20. Have you ever asked someone out and they turned you down?
21. Do you feel like you're the dumpee or dumper most of the time?
Dumper, because I am apparently unable to keep a relationship unless I have that stupid dizzy gross feeling about someone BEFORE we start a relationship.
22. What's your "type"?
Type, Type, Type...
With boys, I tend to prefer long-haired brunettes. To be honest, the type that looks average to everyone else, and to themselves, but for some reason are intensely attractive to me. The type that are reserved and quiet, but have this strangely dry humourous side to them that no one except those close get to see, the kind that can go several days without a bath and then joke about it with me, nonplussed. Also, if it isn't too much, to be reasonably fit? Don't have to have abs, just no rolls plz.
And that will share my ipod with me. srs. Share my ipod with me, I'll love you forever.
With girls, It truly varies. I like long hair, but some girls wear short hair REALLY well, and I love that characteristic. Big eyes are beautiful. Unlike with guys, I would be fine with a curvier girl, I think women tend to wear weight better than men. I like a girl that will put her hair up and take all her makeup off and be perfectly comfortable around me. yadda yadda.
23. What are some of your favorite physical characteristics for your crush to have?
Boys- Reasonable fitness, Long dark (Or darkish) hair, fair complected (Maybe olive?), dimples, dark eyes, cheekbones, slender hands, kind of bedraggled look, maybe? idk
Girls- Curviness, dark hair, fair complection, big eyes, full eyelashes everything ok.
SO LETS SUM IT UP AS EZIO DE AUDITORE AND KATIE MCGRATH.
24. Are you a hopeless romantic?
I feel like I may be somewhere deep within?
25. Do you think that you're a good kisser?
idk. No one has ever told me otherwise.
26. What's the farthest that you've ever gone?
27. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Don't think so.
28. Have you ever been someone's secret admirer?
Kind of? Pretty sure they knew I liked them all along and just kind of sidestepped around it?
29. Do you have romantic fantasies?
Not really. I like to write fanfics.
30. What's something that always turns you on?
Tags: None, 'cos tags are for squares, and Hailey, who isn't a square, but tags any ways.